|Affected platform/s||Microsoft Windows|
| Most of this page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at MyWay Searchbar.|
The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with Computer Security Wiki, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.
Remove this template when most of the Wikipedia content has been removed or the Wikipedia information is outnumbered by non-Wikipedia information.
- ↑ Dell Charges $49 to Remove Their Own Spyware
- ↑ Ethics and "Spyware"
- ↑ "HELP! My computer is infected! What should I do?", Lavasoft Support Forums
- ↑ "MyWay Speedbar", Scumware
- ↑ "MyWay? Or TheirWay?"
- ↑ "Fun Web Products "My Web Search" Removal Intructions and Help"
- ↑ "Chapter 6: TOP SPYWARE THREATS"